! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

His Hands


I truly love my husband’s hands. They are calloused and masculine from years of working construction and now from being in the Army. Yet, they can be so gently and loving. When he puts his hand on the small of my back to guide me through a doorway I feel completed. His hand holding mine as we walk, or squeezing them under the table makes me feel safe. The discipline he brings from them helps me to center myself, forgive myself of the guilt I internalize, and get a fresh start. The things that man can do to me in the bedroom with his hands is a little graphic for this post. Needless to say, I just really love him and his hands.
His hands hold mine when I am afraid
Giving me strength to face my fears
His hands comfort me when I am sad
Giving my soul nourishment
His hands embrace me when I am broken
Healing me and putting back the pieces
His hands guide me when I’m lost
Setting me back on track
His hands discipline me
Centering me back to my happy place
His hands stroke my breast
Giving me pleasure
His hands enter my body
Claiming me as his
His hands own me
Body and soul

6 comments:

BabyMan said...

Hands...women love hands don't they? From behind I'll place one hand on Sugar's shoulder and the other on her waist and just guide her where I want her to go. She's as tickled as she is resistant. But mostly tickled. A hug and kiss usually follows. Happy "hand"ling.

Florida Dom said...

What a nice post about his hands. And welcome to the blogging community where you will find like minded folks and be able to share your inner thoughts and desires and cravings. I found out through a comment on Maryann's blog and want to suggest if you keep making more comments on other blogs, you will get more readers.

FD

Elysia said...

Jessica, this is a lovely post. It speaks to how I feel about my husband's hands as well. Some days I just look at them and they give me warmth.

AboutSpankings said...

Lovely post.

:)
~Todd and Suzy
americanspankingsociety.com

hindsightreflections said...

Jessica,
What a sweet post. I love JJ's hands as well. Somehow, he has managed to have the smoothest hands of any man I know. I remember when we first started dating, after he helped me put my coat on, there was gentle pat on my shoulders that has become such an intimate gesture for me. I don't think the men realize how much the little things they do with their hands (ok, so the big things, too) mean so much to us, giving us that security we long for.

Nice to meet you, and look forward to hearing more from you.

Kady

Spanked Army Wife said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I appreciate them all :)

Post a Comment