! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a note...

I haven’t blogged for awhile and I apologize for that. Things have been kind of crazy around here. First, we had a soldier in my husband’s unit die and another one injured. My husband’s unit is pretty small and many of us are like family. It took a lot out of us especially this soon into a deployment.


Then, I have been working three jobs and volunteering at two different places. Matthew wasn’t happy about that and had me quit one of my jobs. I barely had time to eat, sleep or write. It’s a good thing I didn’t run myself ragged.

I plan on coming back to journaling and I hope everyone is ready for me to be back. I also want to keep writing in both of my stories…

7 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad you're back. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your "family" member. I'm new to the blogging scene and see in you the same tendency I have in overcommitting myself. Good to see Matthew helping you with this.

BabyMan said...

Jess:
My deepest sympathy to you and the rest of the family on your fallen friend. My prayers are with all of you.

Tammy and Jake...Our Journey said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Jake and I have such a deep respect for service men and women...prayers are with you and your family.

Princess said...

So sorry to hear that! My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected... *hugs*

ronnie said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you all.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

SugarAnne said...

Jess,
This kind of thing must take you through a myriad of emotions; sadness, anger, fear, helplessness... Sometimes we tend to work too hard so that we won't have the time to feel anything. Give yourself time to relax and do something that you enjoy. I'm really looking forward to more of "The Trainer."

SugarAnne

externallymotivatedwife said...

I'm glad you're back too! I think of you often. I'm so sorry for their losses of life and limb. I know it has to keep you on edge. Take great and better care,and like SA said, time to feel... KayLynn

Post a Comment