! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

He's home!!

Well Matthew is home :) Weve spent the weekend enjoying each other. There has been two spankings that I will write about later, and a lot of love making. He surprised me by coming home a day early. My bet friend picked him up from the airport and brought him to the hair salon where I was getting my hair cut. I was shocked!!! So was everyone else at the salon!

I probably wont be writing an update until he heads back to Afghanistan, going to enjoy my time with him, but I wanted to update everyone real fast.

P.S. I forgot what snoring sounds like! Haha.

6 comments:

findingsara said...

That's just wonderful! I hope every moment is special! Sara

Heather said...

aww YAY! thats sweet he surprised you. Enjoy your time together! I'm so happy for you, I know you've been looking forward to this :)

CedenoGems said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm glad he finally got to whack your butt into shape!!

CedenoGems said...

My husband says to tell you we will keep him in our prayers.

'Till Death do us Part???? said...

Fantastic!! Happy for you! Have a wonderful time with him - and good luck with your spankings! :)

K's sweetie said...

Congratulations!! Hope each moment goes by ssslllooowwwlllyyy....thanks to both of you for the sacrifices you are making for our country and freedom. Hope you have a spanking good time!

K's Sweetie

Post a Comment