! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Updates

Well my husband is due home sometime THIS WEEK! Just for two weeks but I will take it. I am a bit worried about my backside, my behavior has been... less then desirable. Luckily, he is very understanding and knows me  and my limits. I know we will spend most of the time simply enjoying each other but I also know there is a spanking in store for me as well. A big part of me knows how badly I need and want the discipline. When we say goodbye there will be only 3 months left before hes home from this deployment! When I see him it will be 9.5 months since we said our last goodbye. It will be nice to be in his arms again, feel his kisses and know how much Im loved. I cant wait to hold him and serve him.

I am now a size 10. Not a tight fitting size ten, but a comfortable, in popular name brands, size ten. One more size until an eight. I wish I felt the difference but Im not.  This is this week:

6 comments:

CedenoGems said...

Girly, you look fantastic! Please teach me how to do that!! What an awesome homecoming this will be for you hubby.

I am sooo glad you will finally be getting a spanking because I think you really need it. It will relieve a lot of stress. All of it will.

Spend every second just loving each other. Have fun!

This is She. said...

You look great!

Malcolm said...

Glad for you. War and women don't mix well.

Spanked Army Wife said...

Thanks for the compliments. All I see is fat rolls and stretch marks. I hate it.

Malcolm- its only for two weeks. Then he goes back :(

Rich Person said...

It's good to see that YOU'RE back. And, if that's a size then, then I think it's a 10, alright!

Heather said...

aw Im glad! I know it's been a rough time for you with him gone. I can't imagine how rough. You must be over the moon! ps .. you look GREAT! :) your man isnt going to be able to keep his hands off you!

Post a Comment