! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day Six :(

Today is Day Six of not hearing from my husband. No email, no phone call, nothing. I know if he COULD call he WOULD call. It is just so hard and so frustrating. Then when he calls I forget about the three million things I had earmarked to tell him. I go through the day thinking, "Man, I cant wait to tell Matthew about this" and then he calls and BAM I forget all about what I was going to tell him. I am just so excited to hear his voice that all else disappears.

It is so hard to not get to speak to your husband when you want :( I can shoot him as many emails as I want but he has to have access to the internet to read/respond to them. It stinks!

5 comments:

This is She. said...

I feel your pain. Maybe you should carry a little notebook with you and write down the important things that come to mind so you don't forget. Seems kinda silly, but it might help!

CedenoGems said...

Yes, that does stink. Maybe jott down the things u want to tell him to remind you when you do get to talk to him.

The Marine's Wife said...

I hate that feeling. We're fortunate this deployment to have contact daily. Is he in a war zone?

The Marine's Wife said...

I hate that feeling. We're fortunate this deployment to have Skype. I hope you get contact soon.

kiwigirliegirl said...

it must be so hard and no-one can really undrstand unless they are going through the same thing. Hang in there chick :) love and hugs xxx

Post a Comment