! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Music...

Had a short but great talk with Matthew this morning. I realized I normally only blog when things are bad or Im sad, its a good way to get emotions out, but Im going to try to blog more with good things as well.

We listen to a wide array of genres of music. Today was a country day for me, because there are two songs Matthew had heard that he wanted me to hear the lyrics to.

Here they are:




Love Dont Run

Steve Holy – Love Don’t Run Lyrics
This is gonna hurt, this is gonna hurt like hell,
this is gonna damn near kill me,
sometimes the truth ain’t easy
I know that you’re scared of telling me something
I don’t wanna hear, baby, believe that I’m not leaving,
you couldn’t give me one good reason
Love don’t run, love don’t hide,
it won’t turn away or back down from a fight
Baby, I’m right here, and I ain’t going anywhere
Love’s too tough, won’t give up, no not on us
Baby, love don’t run
Let’s lay it on the line, I don’t care if it takes all night,
this is gonna make us stronger,
it’s gonna make forever longer,
I know it’d be easier walking away but,
what we got is real, and I wanna save us,
baby, we can do it, baby, we’ll get through it
Cause love don’t run, love don’t hide,
it won’t turn away or back down from a fight,
baby, I’m right here, and I ain’t going anywhere,
love’s too tough, it won’t give up, no not on us.
Baby, love don’t run
Baby, love don’t run
So come over here and lay down in my arms,
baby, tell me everything that’s on your heart,
Cause I won’t run, I won’t hide,
I won’t turn away, I just wanna make things right
Baby, I’m right here, and I ain’t going anywhere,
love’s too tough, it won’t give up, no not on us

Baby, love don’t run
Baby, love don’t run
Baby, love don’t run




Baby why you wanna cry?
You really oughta know that I
Just have to walk away sometimes

We're gonna do what lovers do
We're gonna have a fight or two
But I ain't ever changing my mind

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?

I wouldn't last a single day
I'd probably just fade away
Without you I'd lose my mind

Before you ever came along
I was living life all wrong
The smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine
[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/eli-young-band-lyrics/crazy-girl-lyrics.html -]

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman, come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?
Like crazy, girl

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?

Like crazy
Crazy girl
Like crazy
Crazy girl

2 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

two very lovely songs. I love the words to both songs. :)

This is She. said...

So sweet <3

Post a Comment