! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some photos & Today

Matthew is headed out for two weeks. So today we are staying in, doing some light housework and he requested my homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs for dinner. I am sure there will be some form of spanking before he goes. I'm hoping good girl but some how when he is home and we are cleaning I tend to get in trouble. Mainly because HE DOES IT WRONG! It drives me bonkers!

Anyway, there had been a request to see some of my pictures from the other night. Here is a few. Hope you enjoy them!





7 comments:

His First Mate said...

amazing pics!!! thanks for posting!

Spanked Army Wife said...

Thanks! Worth a spanking? I think so :)

CedenoGems said...

Those are soooo amazing!!! I mean that is truly awesome wherever that is. I am a nature lover. MAN those are gorgeous!!!

alex reynolds said...

Those are really lovely!

Grace said...

Beautiful pics! Hope the spanking is a good girl one! :)

Dee said...

Pics are amazing :) Hope you get the kinda spanking your looking for :)

Dee x

Lil one said...

Those pictures look amazing! If it was me i think i would have taken them and received a spanking for doing so sick. Beautiful pics :D

Post a Comment