! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Staying Out of Trouble- Happy Halloween!




Traditionally when Matthew is home we go out to a scary movie and dinner Halloween night when it is on a weekday. We are scrooges and don't pass out candy. The doorbell and constant traffic drives our dogs nuts. Besides, not having children, we dont feel the need to spend a ton of money on strangers kids. I know, mean right? Anyway, since he is not here and I have class tonight anyway, I decided Ill just treat myself to dinner somewhere. A lot changes when you add children to the mix. I hope everyone stays safe tonight who are going out!

Well Matthew has been gone since early yesterday morning and won't be back for two weeks. I am so busy right now that trouble is the last thing I have to think about (although sometimes it is when I am busy and not thinking that I tend to get into the most trouble!)

I have midterms this week. It is the first time in eight years that I will be taking a college test. My classes are accelerated six or eight week semesters. We do in that amount of time what everyone else does in a full term. It is a bit stressful to say the least. I have five tests this week! I'm sort of anxious over it.

I am also still working at my job, although work is slow right now.

I am also taking care of the house, all the bills, and my two large dogs.

So, maybe just maybe all that will keep me out of trouble.

(or perhaps it was the 25 rather hard swats with the bath brush on an already sore bum?) ;)

5 comments:

Grace said...

Happy Halloween! Yikes, sounds like a lot on your plate right now. 5 tests? Yup, that sounds stressful alright! No bath brush here and no plans to buy one! Ouch! Good luck with school and enjoy your dinner out tonight! ;)

Susie said...

Sounds stressful, so yeah it ought to keep you out of trouble unless stress tends to get you into trouble. It does for me. Study hard and be good.

Lil one said...

Wow sounds like you have a lot going on. Before long that will be me too. Im starting classes in the spring and im a bit nervous because it means i will be that much more busy and more keen to getting in trouble. Good luck on your exams.

kiwigirliegirl said...

although sometimes it is when I am busy and not thinking that I tend to get into the most trouble!)
I so relate to those words my friend!
Sounds like Mathew has a plan to keep you on track regardless :) happy halloween and dont work youself to hard
love and hugs kiwi xxx

Sexperts said...

We didn't pass out candy, either. I spent eight hours running errands all day and I was just too exhausted. We came home at 8 pm and went straight to bed. :)

On the other hand, we did stop by downtown to take the baby out in her costume. I saw the cutest kid costumes! My favorites were the ghosts and the bumblebees. hehehe.

Post a Comment