! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Waiting...


Matthew reminded me that I have a spanking coming and that we will deal with it as soon as the movie we are watching is over.

And that I added two things to it: 1. Hanging up on him earlier and 2. calling him "dude."

I picked up dude from watching some of my friends kids. Well, he isnt impressed. Hes been trying to break me of the habit. It was a total slip up, I didnt even realize I said it until he asked what I said a couple times, I repeated it and hs eyebrows were raised and a sharp swat was applied to my jeans. "Keep adding to it." He said.

The hanging up, well that was a partial accident. Not calling right back was really the issue. I accidentally hung up on him when I moved the phone from one ear to the next. He called in the middle of me getting my hair colored. Well, I was irritated at him so I didnt call him back. He just assumed I hung up completely. Hanging up is definitely not something allowed, shows disrespect. I should have called him back.

I wanted him to be more consistent and follow through. Looks like Im getting what I asked for. Isnt it funny how sometimes we think we want something, then we are waiting for it going, am I sure I want this?!? Lol

So now I am sitting here waiting for the movie to be over to face my demons of the day. And its been a long time since Ive had a real spanking, my poor butt isnt used to them like I used to be.

This one will reset us I think.

I wish this was the longest movie in history! Oi!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

ohhh noo yikes... good luck girl!!!

CedenoGems said...

Awwww! It'll be bad for about 5 minutes and then it will be over! Hang in there. Good luck!

Grace said...

Uh oh! I hope things go/went well. Funny how that attitude has a way of creeping up, isn't it? Maybe, since you said it's been awhile, you wanted to see if he'd step up or not?

Ashley Marie said...

Dude, I would die if I couldn't say dude. Perhaps it has something to do with my age but I say dude quite often. I get a few "looks" now and again from the HOH but usually just out of confusion as to why a girl is saying dude haha. I'm sorry you got in more trouble! It's funny how those things have a way of adding up once you get in trouble once. That's why I hate when punishment has to be delayed. I'm only gonna end up making it worse! I do hope you feel reset after this. I just have this little feeling that it's just what the two of you need to get back on the TTWD track :) Good luck!

Sexperts said...

I always wish for more consistency too... then I get upset when I get it! lol

Post a Comment