! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Spank the Turkey!

If we all received spankings for over eating or straying from our diets, I think all of us spanked wives in DD blogmosphere would be posting about lasts nights spanking...

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving and black Friday if you ventured out.

I am going to try harder to write more. There just has been very little for me to blog about in the past week. I am keeping up with many of your blogs and do plan on following up the award blog.

I also mistakenly used this email address to set up a vanilla forum account! When I lost my password for that account (I had it so cookies always logged me in, somehow cookies got cleared and I couldnt log in!) I had to email the moderator to get the password. When she said she sent it to spankedarmywife@gmail.com I about lost it. I hope they dont google that account! It was a military forum site, man will I be outed then!

ALSO TO THE COUPLE WHO SEEMS TO HAVE A GOAL OF CONVERTING US BACK TO VANILLA WHILE I APPRECIATE THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS, I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HARASS OR WRITE HATE COMMENTS ON MY BLOGS IN RESPONSE TO FRIENDS COMMENTS. MY COMMENTS ARE SET FOR MODERATION. I WILL NOT PUBLISH ANYTHING THAT ACCUSES US OF BEING ABUSIVE, CONTROLLED, OR OTHERWISE NEGATIVE TOWARDS THIS WONDERFUL LIFESTYLE. K? K!

P.S. If you have emailed me recently I apologize for not responding. I was hacked and my email password was changed. I have set up a cell phone number associated with the account, have full access to it again. It was rather weird, whoever did it did not email anyone nor delete any of my emails (unless they were new.) I know it wasn't Matthew so I am a bit befuddled by it.

3 comments:

Lasey said...

Scary how easily we can be outed!!! :)

Emi Jones said...

I love your winter layout! - Just had to comment.
:)

Emi

Susie said...

Aah, sorry! This sort of stuff is so unnerving. Good to see a post from you. I was wondering how you were doing.

Post a Comment