! »

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Craziness!

I am sorry I have not been around much lately. The holidays are super crazy around here especially with a little one. Things have been so much better now that we have reincorporated dd in our lives. Structure and accountability. I have also had my birthday since our last blog and I really had a good time. Just spending time with my family is wonderful. I look at my son and everyday thank the Lord for him. He is bright, amazing and loving. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love watching him grow and explore. He is so smart, beyond his age already and a bit feisty. Watching his aw at the Christmas decorations and watching his eyes grow at the site of the newness in every day activities just makes my heart happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment